What is a background check?
Also may include other background investigation commonly used by employers to verify a candidate’s resume information like accomplishments, seniority, employment history, and credentials.
Why do you need a background check?
Pay attention to the following:
- About 40% of the background checks turn up at least one severe discrepancy.
- 16% of executive resumes omits or shows false information about the educational experience.
- The replacement cost of a bad hire is up to 3 times the salary of the job in question.
(Matter of Fact’s)
How does Redland background check service work?
Also, we offer:
- Investigative best practices.
- Latest technologies and screening techniques.
- Dependent, certified, licensed, and insured personnel.
- 24/7/365 services in South Florida Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, Collier, and Lee Counties.
What a comprehensive background check include?
- Social Security Number.
- Citizenship and legal working status.
- License verification.
- Educational claims.
- Certifications / Training.
- Employment history.
- Professional references.
Why choose us?
Some of Our Clients
Thank you guys for a great job in our last boat show here in Fort Lauderdale.
Excellent research work that allowed us to solve a big problem in our company. I highly recommend them.