What is our Redland executive protection service?
Also, executive protection services require licensing, insurance and they’re state-level regulated ensuring proper safety standards and liability.
At Redland we meet and exceed all requirements and obligations to provide quality service and ensure the peace of mind that you, your family and your organization require.
Why do you need executive protection services?
Kidnapping, ransom demands, harassment, terrorism threats, intrusion, potential personal or physical harm are real concerns that executive protection service can deal with and accordingly face up to safeguard lives.
How does Redland executive protection service work?
Our consulting team evaluate your current situation and suggest the best options according to your specific security needs.
Redland executive protection service consists of:
- Customized security plans and advising.
- The physical presence of male or female, uniformed, plain-clothed, unarmed or armed security officers.
When to hire Redland executive protection services?
In most cases, authority figure presence of security guards can help to create a safe environment by preventing and deterring some criminal activities.
Redland executive protection service put their clients first and provide security personnel when necessary to:
Where to hire Redland executive protection services?
- Detect security and data breaches, unauthorized persons or criminal activities occurring within an established security perimeter.
- Identify and manage safety hazard to household, workplace, venues, and facilities.
- Control access, screening and monitoring facilities entrance and exit.
- Secure venues at large and small events, such as concerts, festivals, parties, sports events, conferences, and other social events.
Our executive protection and security guard services are available 24/7/365 in South Florida Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, Collier, and Lee Counties.
Who are Redland executive protection officers?
Regardless their experience, becoming a Redland executive protection officer implies to complete a rigorous training program that includes various control procedures and techniques such as:
Why choose us?
Some of Our Clients
Thank you guys for a great job in our last boat show here in Fort Lauderdale.
Excellent research work that allowed us to solve a big problem in our company. I highly recommend them.