What does a find missing person service do?
Look at these unfortunate missing person statistics facts:
- Approximately 2,300 Americans are reported missing—every day, this includes both children and adults. There are as many as 100,000 active missing persons cases in the U.S. at any given time.
How does Redland find missing person service work?
- Parents, relatives, and adults who go missing for unknown reasons or under suspicious circumstances.
- Kidnapped or runaway child.
- Heirs or a beneficiary of a will.
- Missing witnesses or people of interest in a lawsuit case.
- Family members were given up for adoption at birth.
- Child support missing parent.
- Debtors, fraudulent claimers, scammers or any other people hiding from you or law.
- Long-standing friends, old colleagues or former partners.
REDLAND FIND MISSING PERSON SERVICE BENEFITS
Our services include:
- Cost-effective service with a plan of action adapted to meet specific needs of our clients.
- Investigative best practices and accurate reports.
- Latest technologies and searching techniques.
- Access to numerous databases across U.S. and foreign data sources.
- Dependent, certified, licensed, and insured personnel.
- Privacy, dependability and appropriate handling or disclosure of sensitive information.
- 24/7/365 services in South Florida Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, Collier, and Lee Counties.
Why choose us?
Some of Our Clients
Thank you guys for a great job in our last boat show here in Fort Lauderdale.
Excellent research work that allowed us to solve a big problem in our company. I highly recommend them.
GET IN TOUCH NOW