What is skip tracing services?
Skip tracers tasks go beyond “find” people since they’re trained to collect, analyze, verify, put together and connect for you all the information from specialized databases and the internet –often scattered, overwhelming, or incomplete.
Why you need skip tracing services?
Although it may seem to be simple, collecting data many times involves domain expertise and proper tools to attain a good result.
REDLAND SKIP TRACING SERVICE BENEFITS
- Locate dodgers or debtors who have defaulted on payments and rendered services.
- Repossession and bail-skipper cases.
- Serve papers and contact people in cases of legal proceedings such as inheritance, shareholdings or assets disposal, defendants, attorney’s witnesses or clients who have missed a hearing, divorce, child support, alimony, etc.
- Date of birth, legal name, current physical address, and phone number.
- Social Security Number.
- Driver license, driving records, and vehicle information property records.
- Permits and licensing (marriage, professional, business).
- Criminal, military, and court records.
- Tax liens, revenue, public utility records, and business registration.
- Credit reports, bank accounts, assets, property or bankruptcy records.
- Private sector and public sector databases.
- Public records (federal, state, county records).
- Investigator databases.
- Social media profiles: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, and others.
- Online Searching (Google, Yahoo, AOL, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc.).
- Interviews with relatives, colleagues, neighbors, associates or acquaintances.
- Nearby locations of current address or suspected home.
Why choose us?
Some of Our Clients
Thank you guys for a great job in our last boat show here in Fort Lauderdale.
Excellent research work that allowed us to solve a big problem in our company. I highly recommend them.
GET IN TOUCH NOW